North Texas Septic
Alarm / Smell
I have an alarm!!!
Procedures to Resolve Alarm Situations
Red Light and Alarms: First silence the alarm with the switch on the control panel.
- Air compressor not working
- Check breaker in control panel
- Check clear tube coming from the A/C going to air switch at bottom of panel
- Check rubber hose connection from A/C to air line going to tank
- Does the air line have cracks, holes or is it kinked
- High Water Alarm - Water in pump tank is above normal level:
- Check level of water in tank
- Check breaker controlling pump in control panel
- Probable situations causing this problem:
- Water pump to sprinklers not working
- Float that controls pump on/off not functioning properly
- If your toilets are “gurgling” or are slow flushing you may open the outside cleanouts to relieve the pressure and drain the pipes under your house onto the lawn. You would rather have the sewage on the lawn than the inside floor.
- Sprinklers not spraying properly:
- Filters in bottom of sprinklers clogged
- Pump screen is clogged up
- Break in sprinkler line
Not able to resolve the situation call North Texas Septic at 682-225-2768 and schedule a visit by one of our certified technicians.